Conventional core barrel
Apageo manufactures and markets conventional single, double and triple core drills (B, T, T2, T6) with their crowns and all their accessories for all your sampling work. With modern, flexible and autonomous means of production, we guarantee products of impeccable quality, available and proudly manufactured by our local skills for over 35 years.Request a quote for this product
Our wide range of conventional core drills, crowns and accessories are manufactured with high quality steels and according to a strict manufacturing process, mastered for several decades and via very large series production. This is done in order to obtain the best production costs and to offer you an unbeatable price/quality ratio.
Single core barrels are not widely used because they are usually only used to make a hole and when the core does not need to be analysed. Double corers are the most commonly used because they are suitable for laboratory testing. Triple corers are required to obtain so-called unaltered or intact samples, as the core remains in the sample tube from the time it leaves the corer until it reaches the laboratory and is therefore not reworked.
The corers and accessories are strictly in accordance with international standards:
- Single core barrel B - Diameters: 46, 56, 66, 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146
- Single T-core drill - Diameters: 46, 56, 66, 76, 86 and 101
- Double core barrel T2 - Diameters: 46, 56, 66, 76, 86 and 101
- Double core barrel T6 - Diameters: 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146
- Triple T6 Core Drill - Diameters: 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146.
We can also provide you with more specific core barrels such as :
- Mazier corers - for intact sampling, these corers have replaced the stationary piston corers. They are pressure operated, with the rotation acting as an anti-friction device which has the effect of moving the wall coefficient towards zero. The range includes Mazier 86, Mazier 101, Mazier 116, Mazier H WL and P WL corers.
- T6S core barrels - Diameters: 76, 86, 101, 116, 131 and 146.